Skip to main content

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Lockdown Experiences

  Hello Everyone I hope you guys are doing well after a long gap I'm writing this post. As the title itself suggests. I am going to share my lockdown journey with you. Around Mid-march central government announced lockdown novel  Coronavirus (COVID-19) started spreading around the country. I come from another state due to my profession I'm staying in another state, as lockdown imposed we can’t move easily to my hometown because of less clarity so I stayed in the city. First few days companies kept quiet and there is no work and later I have moved to a relative's place they simply sent back due to the spread of covid 19. And there is no pgs. and hostels I have requested my friend for shelter and got another shock from the company that they are going to stop work and won't pay salaries, somehow my parents are supportive and managed financial needs. Then there is no work and my anxiety is peak and I came to know about Akshaya Patra an organization  and robin hood army or

The story of every independent girl

  In our society, we observe harassments on women and girl child such as sexual harassment, women trafficking, gender discrimination are different types of harassments that women face the challenges daily. In my view women harassment begins from their home only, of course, it has changed somewhat now. Coming to the story   A  Beautiful orthodox family consisting Govindarajan the head of the family and Seetha Devi wife of Ramanujan and their two children  “Dharani” 27-year-old young girl and “ Gagan“ 23-year young boy. Govindarajan is a mathematics genius and he is working as Head of The Department for a famous university as he is going to retire he wants his son to continue the position after him. One  fine  day  he  orders  his  son  to pursue  the  entrance  test  and  grabs the  prestigious  position But his son wants to be a writer he refuses to do it.   GovindaraJan cant digest and he feels sad for his son and he wants to find happiness at last from her daughter side.  W

The story of micro artist "Dheeraj Kolla"

Dheeraj Kolla  Is the person who has different ideaology  that every human has their special character that is talent only tells what you are . He is mad about watching cartoon channels as every kid wish to. He has choosen wrong path i.e engineering after he realisied he started searching his own talent . He started carving  the pencil  and chalkpieces .  His first sculpture was letter "A" then later on he started designing in different forms.  He faced lot of problems as he is neglecting engineering and his carvings made him popular in social media and people started following him. His aim is to try different things  at single shot. He also apperared as guest artist in jagriti yatra which is the source to explore enteprenuership in India a 15 day train journey. He got an oppurtunity to "Rashtrapathi Bhavan" for carving honourable president Sri Ramnath kovind's face which was invited by  JagritiYatra. With his art the honourable president got spell bounded a